Salvation Army | Bell Ringing
Time & Location
About the Event
Happy Holidays to you all! Anniston Changers is back, and we are full of the holiday spirit! Thus, on Saturday, Dec. 19th, we will be teaming with the Salvation Army to volunteer as Bell Ringers at the Anniston, Oxford, and Jacksonville Walmarts from 9:00am until 6:00pm!
'Tis the season for change, so come be a part of it! Here is all the important information that you need to know for this event:
- All volunteers will work a 1 hour shift, at minimum, and we plan to have one volunteer at each entrance!
- Please, make sure to arrive at the Walmart location you volunteered to serve at no less than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled volunteer time, as so we may properly rotate volunteers in-and-out!
- On the morning of December 18th, our PIO will email all volunteers a finalized roster as a reminder, as so everyone knows where to be and at what time to be there!
- *NOTE: Upon registering for our event, if it so happens that you have selected a Walmart location and a time slot that has already been filled by another volunteer, our PIO will call/text you at the number provided in your registration form, as so we can find a new time slot that works for you!
Here are the locations of the Walmarts you may choose to serve at:
- Anniston Walmart | 5560 McClellan Blvd, Anniston, AL 36206
- Oxford Walmart | 92 Plaza Ln, Oxford, AL 36203
- Jacksonville Walmart | 1625 Pelham Rd S, Jacksonville, AL 36265
Please know that you may also register for this event online, but you may also register over the phone by calling/texting our PIO (Jackson Hodges) at 256-846-2044! Feel free to direct any questions his way as well!